|What Is your Benchmark?
I began my financial services career
in 2001 amid one of the worst market crashes in history. Since that time I have spent my career helping clients make better investment decisions through education and goal based planning. I believe we all have a personal benchmark that should be used to determine
the appropriate planning and investment strategy. Here is our process:
- Gather all relevant information regarding your financial past, present and future.
- Determine which goals are most important to you and set parameters.
- Construct an interactive financial plan with you using “what if” scenarios. This allows you to see how big of an impact different actions have on your long term objectives and to determine which of
the control areas (risk, savings, spending, time) need attention?
- Establish your personal benchmark and then an appropriate investment plan.
- Set benchmarks for reporting purposes and create your personal planning website.
- Markets are unpredictable and your circumstances can change. We use your personal benchmark in reviews to evaluate progress toward your goals and decide on any future action.